- Celebrate Sir John Black's Birthday, the man who bought Standard/Triumph after WWII and built many of the Triumphs we enjoy today.
- Drive your Triumph: on a country road, out to lunch, to the market, to work, where ever. Go for a drive alone or with a bunch of fellow Triumph Club members. Take a spouse, buddy, child, grandchild or dog. Go for a drive and then take a photo. The photo is mainly of the car, ideally in a cool spot or in front of a landmark, but in front of a market, hardware store or workplace is all-good.
- Then send me the photo with basic info: name and place photo was taken and model of the car. Remember, this is a photo taken on February 10th.
- If you live in part of the world where your car is stored for the winter, or your car is in restoration, you can still participate. Take a photo of the car in the garage and share it.
- I've set up a special email address to send photos: email@example.com.
- For more information, email to: DriveYourTriumphDay@gmail.com.