BBB Car Club Virtual Garage Sale
Welcome to our version of a virtual garage sale for British car enthusiasts. Selling is only open to club members and individual sellers are responsible for the accuracy of their descriptions. Seller contact information is provided for each item.
BBB CLUB MEMBERS SHOULD CONTACT THE WEBMASTER TO POST YOUR LBC RELATED ITEMS HERE!
FOR SALE BY OWNER: 1966 MG Princess 1100
- Odometer reads 97820
- Includes paperwork, original advertising from dealer, and 'Parking for Princess Only' sign
- Contact Carol at (815) 399-7055
FOR SALE BY OWNER: 1976 Triumph TR6 with Dual Webers
- This is a very rare SURVIVOR, priced $4K below appraisal, always driven gently and purchased from original owner in 1989.
- Only 45,400 miles, has never been bent, always garaged and never seen salt.
- Body, paint, upholstery, top, dash, carpeting, instrumentation... you name it, even the red stripe tires... yup, all original. I've really got the provenance on this car!
- The engine is solid with no oil burning and great oil pressure. The transmission (no overdrive) and syncromesh are quiet and smooth. Clutch is very strong. The original carburetors, starter and oil filter are included but modern versions of these items have been fitted. This car is reliable and a joy to drive.
- Location: Kirkland, Illinois
- Your questions are welcome.
- Price: $17,500
- Contact: Julie at (815) 393-3035